Резюме: менеджер по логистике (Работа в ОАЭ)
Резюме » Работа в Азии » Работа в ОАЭ » менеджер по логистике
I am writing to apply for the position of Logistics Manager .

I have over 8 years of experience within the transport and logistics industry. My transport experience includes extensive practical knowledge of the transport and distribution of various products by rail, air and road ways. I have a thorough understanding of all aspects relating to management and regulatory and statutory compliance, and staff recruitment and development.

In my previous positions I have continually demonstrated my commitment to ongoing improvement of both services to clients and internal processes.

With respect to the position of Senior Transport and Logistics Manager I bring the following specific skills:
• Extensive experience in managing staff and resource allocation to achieve company targets and improve efficiency and cost effectiveness
Customer relation skills with the ability to develop long-term alliances as well as maintaining relationships with current customers

From my extensive experience, I have a strong appreciation of what would be required to succeed within this key position and I have the motivation and qualifications to achieve results.

I would very much like to discuss this position with you further, and look forward to hearing from you.
Контакт резюме: Айжан>>>
Телефон: 87017452510
Регион работы: Работа в ОАЭ
Опыт работы: 8 лет
Образование: высшее
Резюме по рубрикам: Логистика, склад, ВЭД
23.10.2017 Айжан До 31.01.2014 607 / 0

Для поиска вакансий и резюме, воспользуйтесь формой ниже:
24-job.com - престижная работа в международных компаниях!
Вакансии и резюме о работе за рубежом на 24-job.com // Хостинг от uCoz // 2009-2017
Rambler's Top100 MyCounter - счётчик и статистика Counter Jobs Каталог популярных сайтов TOPlist 24-job
Наверх 24-job.com