Вакансия » Работа в Европе » Работа в Нидерландах » Lead Project Engineer Mechanical
As Lead Project Engineer Mechanical, you will be led by the Manager Engineering and work on challenging projects in the oil and gas industry. You will convert technical specifications into a functional and realistic design. You will create sub-designs which you will discuss with the lead engineer electrical. You have an important controlling role and the responsibility over the quality, costs and production time. You are able to detect problems and to respond in a timely manner. There will be several projects, often many of them in a different phase. It is important to be able to keep an good overview and to bring all projects to a good end. You are able to communicate internally as with clients and explain technical decisions. The engineering department has a FTE of 8.
You are an experienced Lead Project Engineer Mechanical with experience in a technical similar industry. The preference goes out to someone with experience in the gas and oil industry, or the shipbuilding industry and to someone that is able to cope with an extensive amount of technical specifications. You have proven to be able to keep the overview of different complex projects in a hectic environment and to bring them to a good end.
- Technical Bachelor degree in engineering, electrical engineering or automation - Demonstrable experience with centrifugal pumps and/or rotating equipment is a must - +/- 5 years of experience in a similar position - Willingness for short international travels - Perfect level of both spoken and written English - Able to work with 3D Cad – Inventor , Excel, Mathcad, PDM, Sinulation Algor, MS Office and MS Projects
- Technically motivated
- Accurate - Communicative
- Very good analytic ability
- Pro-active and full of initiative
- Passion for your work
- ‘’Out of the box’’mentality
- Problem solving mindset
- Fun in your job
- A challenging opportunity in a team with motivated workers
- A salary based on education and experience
- Group health insurance
- Discount on own products
- Training- and development possibilities
- Contract for a year with the possibility for a permanent contract after that Furthermore our partners offers a challenging work environment with an informal atmosphere and a dynamic appearance
Vianen (Utrecht-region), Holland
Is this something for you?
Does this challenging position appeal to you? Don’t hesitate and apply directly. Send your motivation letter and résumé to email@example.com with subject ‘’Vacancy Lead Engineer Mechanical’’ For more information about this position, feel free to contact us.
Контакт: Jaap Van Oel
Регион работы: Работа в Нидерландах
Опыт работы: +/- 5 лет опыта работы в аналогичной должности
Вакансия по рубрикам: Работа за рубежом